Sunday, August 12, 2012

Back 2 School

If you have been following me on Twitter then you know that me and the fam have had an awesome Summer. Hittin the beach, bowling, skating, visiting museums, light houses, learning alot about some of the USA great states and cities, Bush Gardens. It was all capped off with Willow Creek Association Global Conference, and I cannot forget the 2012 Summer Olympic Games!. What a great summer. I really hate to see it end. While I still have a lil Summer left i tend to enjoy it.
going into the new school year it is going to be a exciting year. Pam and I are still on the the grind at UYI. We love what we do and are really blessed to be serving here. The pic you see above was taken at the top of the Jupiter lighthouse after climbing 105 stairs! Enjoy what is left of your Summer.

No comments: