Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's Been A Long Time I Shouldn't Left You Without Some Fresh News To Step To!

Wow, it has been a long time since. I posted a new rant, blog, thoughts or whatever this is. Where do I begin?
I guess I'll start here. We (Pam, Micah, and myself) are on vacation.
We are in North Florida in Flagler Beach.We are staying in a friends condo that is seconds away from the ocean. As I type this blog on my BlackBerry, I am actually looking at the ocean right now (from the comfort of A/C of course)! So much has gone down since I wrote last. Our son Micah is 11 months old now. He has two teeth, he is crawling and pulling up on everything! He is a big source of our entertainment around the crib. Pam is thriving as a mom! She loves it and actually spends one day a week at home with Micah.
As for me the CD is doing quite well. I'm getting airplay in NY, LA, South Florida, Ohio, the Netherlands and various other spots. I launched a new website www.proverbnewsome.com
It is my official website. At the prompting of a friend of mine, we even shot a music video for the single that is out now Audio Adrenaline.
I saw it yesterday for the first time and I must say, JDub did his thing!
This was his first effort. I cannot wait to post it up on my site so you can see it. That should be happening real soon.
In other music news, 1Way is still hard at work on our next project Midnight Run. It's gonna be worth the wait, trust me. Well I think that is it. You are all caught up with me. Oh, before I forget there is a show journal on my new site too, so you can find out about any event I've done from my perspective.
Till next time, Hustle ya Faith!

No comments: